- The on board security cameras can be
deactivated to ensure on board privacy.
- Guest camera control can be
turned off to prevent security camera usage without knowledge of the owner’s password.
- The security system can be
armed or disarmed over the Internet using any Internet enabled PC world wide or Internet enabled cell phone.
Alarm Notification Distribution Management
- The yacht owner defines who receives security alerts based on task responsibility.
- The process has a single owner to ensure complete accountability.
- The lists can be modified and/or verified as often as necessary.
- There is no limit to the number of email contacts on the lists.
Monthly Monitoring Activity Report
- Reports activity for each of the following groups: flooding, intrusion, connectivity and yacht monitoring.
- Reports last month weather summary. Information is dependent on the equipment installed on the yacht.
- Tracks software version available and what is currently installed.
- Alerts owner to any new features and/or services available from EyeOnBoard.
- View a sample activity report.
- Overlays on board security sensors and other monitored equipment over a vessel layout image.
- Displays all connected NMEA devices. This typically includes:
Wind speed, yacht
location, depth sounder,
air temperature, and house battery status.
- Clicking on
any sensor will display a new window with additional sensor information.
- Each deck shows only the sensor installed on the respective deck.
- Available on the EyeOnBoard web site and on board while docked or underway.
Remote Computer Command & Control
connect to the on board computer from any Internet enabled PC world wide.
- Transfer planned navigation routes from your home/office PC/laptop to and from the yacht.
- Operate on-board PCs as though you are standing at the yacht helm.
- Adjust EyeOnBoard on board system parameters.
- Update and install new software.
- Diagnose on board problems.
- Run on board applications.